I’m back with my new recipe. This time, I would like to share one of the easiest dish I made with Crab.
- Half Crab
- 2 garlics (finely chopped)
- Black pepper
- 2/3 tbsp of oyster sauce
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar glaze
- Cup of water
- 1tsp of sugar
- Steam the crab until it cooks, set aside
- Steam some asparagus and set aside
- In a frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over high heat. Add the garlic and stir fry until it’s golden, add 2 or 3 tbsp of oyster sauce, a cup of water and sugar
- Add your boiled crab and drizzle with the sauce until it’s thickened
- Season with blackpeper.
- Put steam asparagus in a plate and drizzle it with olive oil and balsamic vinegar glaze and serve your Crab with.
Tips: No need to add some salt. Oyster sauce is usually salty.