Cold season is coming and raclette is one of my favourite dinner. Not only because it is very quick and easy dish to make, but also you have nothing prior to prepare, except boiling potatoes. Ideally, you need to make raclette in a raclette grill, however I just found out that you can melt the cheese using a microwave. Therefore, no need to invest on another kitchen ware if you don’t want to.
10 Cherry Potatoes
Cheese raclette (you can find easily in supermarket, flavoured or nature)
Assortment (you can have any assortment you like, I have beef bresaola and smoked duck)
10 medium white/brown Mushroom
1/4 red onion
Balsamic vinegar + Olive oil for dressing
Salt and black pepper
- Boil the cherry potatoes with skin on. Set aside once it cooked.
- Chop the red onion, save a little bit aside for the salads dressing.
- Slice the mushroom.
- Heat a little bit of butter in a sauté pan, add the red onion and stir for couple minutes, until softened. Add the mushroom, spread it into single layer, cook until softened. Seasoned with salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Put salad mix into large bowl, sprinkle with some red onion, and crutons. Add balsamic vinegar and olive oil for dressing.
- Put the potatoes in a serving plate, add the raclette cheese on top of it. Put on microwave for 1 1/2 minutes (with the highest heat)
- Serve the potato raclette with a little bit of salads, mushrooms sautés and pickles.